Please note that accommodation is separate to your race entry. There are only a limited number of beds and campsites that we can accommodate inside the reserve and these are allocated on a first come first serve process. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee accommodation but will do our best to allocate to everyone in a fair and equitable manner.
- EKZNW Hutted and Bush Camp Accommodation:
- Spread across iMfolozi, we have a variety of hutted, safari tent and bush camp accommodation. The following link indicates the type of accommodation available in iMfolozi (http://www.kznwildlife.com/Mpila.html). Bookings for these open when entries open, and need to be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your accommodation request. Please note that we are unable to meet everyone’s requests and hence operate on a first come first serve basis. Please make sure you have a valid entry confirmation before making any accommodation requests.
- A unique, temporary campsite is setup inside the reserve at the race village for those who want to camp. All campsites require campers to bring their own equipment.
- All campsite bookings will be done via email and will be controlled by the iMfolozi Honorary Officers. Please note that camping trailer specific sites will ONLY be available to the FIRST 10 BOOKINGS, after which trailers/caravans will not be allowed. This is to ensure that we accommodate as many as we can on site.
- Please note that campers will need to bring their own camping gear and tents.
- For bookings email: Imfolozi.email@example.com
- Camping costs R150pp per night and includes ablution and hot shower facilities on site.
- Due to the change in dates, we will be offering a glamping setup for entrants to consider booking. The glamping setup will be in the form of a large canvas tent (that you can stand in) with two beds, bedding and an electrical point, as well as a central chill area and communal hot gas showers. These tents cost R1440 per night (R600per person per night).
Should you wish to stay outside the reserve, you are welcome to and will be allowed access in and out each day to attend the event accordingly.